Monday, September 27, 2010

Owl Shirts and Lil Sibling Onesies


I have an many orders for the Big and Lil sibling shirts.  Recently I received a few request for onesies and they turned out so cute!  These would be perfect for those bringing home baby sibling photos.

Also I have been dying to use my little owl applique and decided to try it out on a shirt for Ava.  I couldn't resist to add a bow to make it even more girly.  I did hers in a short sleeved shirt since it still feels warm here alot of the fall.  I can easily add it to a long sleeve or even make it boyish by taking away the bow and adding blue fabric instead of pink.


3 comments:

Regan Huneycutt said...

Owls are so in right now -- they are in a lot of the new scrapbooking kits I've been seeing and I've noticed owls in fashion magazines. Funny how the trends cross over. Love that little shirt you made for Ava.

Legaspi Family said...

Thanks Regan! I recently bought her some Owl clothing from Gymboree so this shirt will fit right in with the pieces I bought. I can't wait for her to wear it!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Cute! I am gonna need some of those of pictures when the baby is born!