Sunday, April 18, 2010

Applique and New Boy Fabric

I have always loved applique but was scared to do it at first.  I am happy to say it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be so I will now be offering Applique items.  I hope to purchase more templates soon so be on the look out for that.  Right now I have letters and numbers, a flower, crescent moon, party favor and a few others.  You can see an example below of a birthday shirt I just did for my friend Polly's little boy's first birthday.  Also over the weekend I purchased two new boy fabrics to make bib, burp cloth and wipe holder sets.  Check them out!





Place your order now while these cute fabrics are in stock!





Colors and fabric background can be changed





This one the cherries are done in red buttons.



This star would be the perfect Applique for a 4th of July shirt or dress with red white and blue fabric in the star.






















No comments: