Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Designs

I have been busy getting new Applique designs and ordering new shirts.  I am really excited about the new applique designs.  They are super cute.  I do have a few shirts in stock and they are 1 4T red shirt, 18 mo and 12 mo white shirt, 1 18 mo light blue shirt, Girl 3T and 24 mo hot pink shirt, Girl 3T black shirt, 1 18 mo green shirt and onesies in nb, 9, 3, NB and 24mo sizes in stock now.  If you want a 4th of July shirt I would need to know by the end of this week so I can get it out to you by next week.  I will be on vacation from June 17-29.  All other orders will be done and sent out after I return.  I hope you see something you like!






Rock Star is a whole alphabet 


The fabric in the back ground of all of the designs can be changed as well.  for example the turtle could be done with a pink gingham shell for a little girl.

Prices for the applique design shirts are $16 add $3-$5 for initials or name

No comments: